thepapercrate
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Man

2 posters

Go down

Man Empty Man

Post  Lelonie Thu Jun 05, 2008 8:57 pm

What a crappy week.. The kids have been sick, the weather has not been too hot and now I am under the weather.. I am so looking forward to summer break.. no more waking up early to rush out the door for school, and no more having the kids I sit for in the a.m. here.. I so like having my morning to myself and my family.. at least my kids know that I am not a morning person and not to talk to me at least till I have my first cup of tea.. or I talk to them first.. LOL. I am only going to be working a couple days a week so that should be good.
What is everyones plas tonight? I am hoping to get at least one LO done. The wine is chilling and Dh is working Grave yard so I will have the bed and the tv to myself in about 3 minutes as the kiddies are off to bed.

Lelonie
Pattern Paper Pauper

Number of posts : 59
Registration date : 2008-04-15

Back to top Go down

Man Empty Re: Man

Post  mamabub Fri Jun 06, 2008 12:26 am

I just got home from helping a friend with his books! I got there at 4:30 and I have about another oh i'd say 4 hours left to correct them ARRRGH! I am hoping to get something done tomorrow night (hahaha)
Hope you all had a good day Very Happy
mamabub
mamabub
paper princess

Number of posts : 80
Registration date : 2008-04-15

http://www.thepapercrate.ca

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum