thepapercrate
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Summer plans

4 posters

Go down

Summer plans Empty Summer plans

Post  Lelonie Mon Jul 14, 2008 11:57 pm

Well does anyone have any big plans for this summer.. I am leaving on the 20th for a 10 day camping trip.. jsut me and the kids and a few GF and their kids. Here is hoping that i survive it. On Sept 16 the family will be leaving for Ontario for 2 weeks.. Should be great I am looking forward to it

Lelonie
Pattern Paper Pauper

Number of posts : 59
Registration date : 2008-04-15

Back to top Go down

Summer plans Empty Re: Summer plans

Post  mamabub Tue Jul 15, 2008 1:05 pm

My big plans are over Sad But the boys are off to Vancouver next week with there Grumpy, and they have to call my Aunt. She promissed them a 'summer camp' with her on Saltspring this summer so they will LOVE that! I have come to the conclusion I lead a VERY boring life.
Have fun camping Lelonie,where are you headed???
mamabub
mamabub
paper princess

Number of posts : 80

http://www.thepapercrate.ca

Back to top Go down

Post  Lelonie Tue Jul 15, 2008 7:12 pm

Lakeview in Lake Cowichan.. come on up for a visit I will be there for 10 days

Lelonie
Pattern Paper Pauper

Number of posts : 59

Back to top Go down

Post  stephster17 Fri Jul 18, 2008 1:26 am

oh Lakeview is nice! Have fun!!

We had my MIL here for the day on Tuesday, which was fun. This weekend we are going to be hanging out at Summer Festival in Duncan and then next weekend I will be volunteering at Folk Fest and me and Austin will be camping out there, just the two of us, I can't wait!! My grandpa is coming for a quick visit from Chilliwack in August so we are going to my parents' in Youbou to see him there. And we have a few passes for the Forest Museum so we will be going there a few times. Nothing huge, sticking close to home mostly.
stephster17
stephster17
cardstock stocker

Number of posts : 20
Registration date : 2008-05-19

Back to top Go down

Post  tsmack Fri Jul 18, 2008 9:10 am

We spent 3 1/2 lovely weeks in Victoria at my parents place. I had a super 2 hour visit up to the Paper Crate to visit Robyn and stock up. Now I am back in Sask for the rest of the summer, with no real plans. I am going out the the lake with some friends next weekend (no kids!!!). Other than that, just a lot of hanging out with friends and relaxing.

I am excited about October though - I am going to the Crop N Cruise Sail Away Fun Event in Saskatoon. Crop from 9am to Midnight!!!

http://www.cropandcruise.com/subpage9.html

tsmack
cardstock stocker

Number of posts : 25
Registration date : 2008-04-25

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down